What customer need do I satisfy

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-7 18:08:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
A value that stands out, differentiating itself from the others. keys to a successful value proposition Now that we have seen what a value proposition is , let's see what are some of the keys that big brands like Amazon, Apple and Gucci take into account to differentiate themselves. Simple. A value proposition gives a clear and concise message with an easy to understand message. Valuable. We must identify what they will find valuable in our brand. Representative . We have to connect with our client. The proposal can seek to empathize: “We understand you, we have the same concern” by showing experiences with which they can feel represented with the way in which this brand sees the world in the same way as they do. Credible . It is not necessary to promise something impossible.

A good value proposition is reliable, it reinforces what is good, it does Belarus WhatsApp Number not promise what is unattainable. Only . You must highlight what they will not find anywhere else. Active . You must have a call to action that seduces and awakens a flame in the desire of our clients. You must understand that the time is always now. Memorable . The client has to remember our name, our logo and our distinguished proposal. Probably, if it meets the rest of the keys, this characteristic will become evident to us by itself. keys to a successful value proposition How to create a unique value proposition? When we talk about creating a value proposition that is truly unique and differential, we are talking about an aspect that is essential: Knowing.

Know your customer and know your competition. This is fundamental and we cannot lose sight of the fact that a good value proposition is aimed at the customer and, in turn, the proposal must be differentiated from the competition. That is why it is essential to know both aspects to achieve a successful differentiation strategy . There are questions you have to answer when making a value proposition : How am I different from the competition? What worldview does my brand have? key questions to create a unique value proposition By answering these questions we will be building an image of our brand that will be projected abroad. I

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 08:09 , Processed in 0.257165 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |