You’re walking a fine line with this technique

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 18:42:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Shop looking to incentivize your audience with a discount; your CTA might look something like “Book today! % off your next visit.” Want more tips on creating ads that convert? Get your copy of our free all-star playbook for online advertising. Be bold in your CTA copy This can be a little risqué, but adding a dash of brash to your CTA copy can be pretty effective in catching someone’s eye. call to action - screenshot of an ad for a conference with a bold CTA One option that can be tough to pull off is using negative words to motivate a person to change something they are self-conscious about. For example.

if I was on Google looking to lose weight and saw a call-to-action such as “end your crappy diet today,” I might just want to click. Sure, it’s a bit over-the-top, which is why I recommend using this technique sparingly, but it definitely Iceland Phone Number commands attention. Here’s another example. Say I want to fix the brown patches in my lawn. I’m perusing Google and see an ad with a CTA like “your yard sucks, let us fix it.” Not only would I probably chuckle, but I would also probably click just to see exactly what that lawn company could do for me.

But it can pay off. Boost conversions with strong calls to action Whether it’s on your website, social media ads, search engine listings, or newsletter, a well-written call to action will get more people to take the next step toward making a purchase. Testing Examples Every PPC Advertiser Should Try Michelle Morgan Michelle Morgan Last Updated: March , | Conversion Rates Home — Blog — A/B Testing Examples Every PPC Advertiser Should Try We hear it all the time as a tenet of paid media marketing: Always be testing. But it’s only helpful to “always be testing” when your tests are sure to contribute to more successful campaigns. I fall into the camp of “always be testing…when you have a good hypothesis.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 09:29 , Processed in 1.336549 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |