SaaS companies require customersto

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 14:49:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
As a more competitive force and the owner of key data is it possible for SaaS companies to become leaders or occupy a place In my eyes among the thousands of industries and subindustries in China the above three paths are all possible For our SaaS entrepreneurial team the most important thing is to help Chinese companies solve problems innovativelyThis is also the core point of my new book SaaS Entrepreneurship Roadmap Last month I visited an MES SaaS company

During the epidemic they found that those companies whose Austria WhatsApp Number manufacturing management level was only points of course they could not use the MES system from Siemens were the fastest in the market and could quickly switch from producing clothing to To produce masks Haven't we always said  It's not the strongest species that can survive but the species that can best adapt to the environment Then why do our  learn advanced managementbefore

they can be worthyof the SaaS tools we provide Again SaaS products should help Chinese companies solve problems and it is best to solve problems innovatively this is the only value of our existence Changes in SaaS companies right direction excessive measures Let’s talk about specific measures After the blood transfusion stops the SaaS company must make its own blood Each company in our circle realizes this problem in its own way As early as the beginning of  they realized that the direction of investors was changing and as late as mid they may have made up their minds.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 07:45 , Processed in 0.037646 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |